Below is a list of 14 ebooks for writers written and complied by industry experts offering information and guidance on a variety of topics ranging from writing, marketing, publishing, and being just plain motivated to stay the course.
To receive some of these ebooks, you will have to sign up for a free subscriptionn first.
I have visited a lot of these blogs and have downloaded and read many of the free ebooks listed below. A few of the others were tracked down just for this article and I haven’t had a chance to read them yet so if you do please let us know what you think.
I think there’s a lot of good stuff here.
Writing, Publishing, Marketing and Motivation for Writers
- Free Guides on Publishing available at BookBaby.com
- Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week available at MichaelHyatt.com
- Guide + Workbook, How To Write Better Stories available at Jennifer Blanchard
- 14 Prompts available at The Write Practice
- The Nearly Ultimate Guide to Better Writing available at Write to Done
- How to Get Published, How to Increase Book Sales available at Best Seller Labs.com
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Self-Publishing available at The Book Designer
- Author 2.0 Blueprint available at The Creative Penn
- Twitter Just For Writers: The Ultimate How-to Guide for Authors available at Social Media Just For Writers
- 279 Days to Overnight Success available at Chris Guillebeau
- Smashwords Book Marketing Guide available at Smashwords.com
- Write Good or Die by Scott Nicholson
- Time Management for Creative People available at Wishful Thinking
- The Cheap Retreat Workbook by Catharine Bramkamp